Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Welcome Message: Due Monday, August 12, 2013

2014!!!!! Woohoo!!! Your year has finally arrived!  I am so excited about this school year.  I have very high expectations for each of you, and I know that with a positive attitude and endurance, you ALL will be successful.  I know you are counting down the days til graduation, but I need you to remember that it is not over yet.  You still have courses to complete before you can be an official part of that glorious day.  It is too early for Senioritis  to kick-in.  Trust me, if you come to school already experiencing Senioritis, your time in Senior English will not be fun.  I want us to have a great educational year, so come ready!  I am :-)

Mrs. Kennell-Foster

37 comments:

  1. Hello! Yay! Am I really the first comment??! -Ethel R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ethel, you are first to receive your test grade ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Foster!!! I am looking forward to having a wonderful school year with you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ms. Foster I'm looking forward to passing your class this year and enjoying myself at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mrs. Foster I'm ready to have an amazing time learning in your class. Hoping to have a great year learning and enjoying my year as a senior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mrs.Foster I'm glad to be taking your class and I'm looking forward to a great year. -Anthony H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ready for school to really start and ready to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mrs.Foster i'm very excited to be taking your class this year. I'm also ready to start learning new skills to succeed in English IV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mrs.Foster I'm looking forward to this year and passing all my classes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey you guys..it's an honor to be in the same class with you all , I can't wait to get things started, and I wish all my classmates luck on everything so that we all can walk across that stage in may!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mrs.Foster I'm lookin forward to a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Everyone I'm Lookin forward to a great year

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Mrs.Foster I am looking forward too the best year with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I am ready for this year and what it will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Mrs. Forster looking forward to passing everyones class this year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mrs. Foster, I am looking forward to this school year. I hope to have a great school year and wish the best for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Mrs.Foster. looking forward to beening in your english class.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Ms Foster . I am ready for this school year and very ecstatic about the lessons we're going to be learning in your class .

    ReplyDelete
  20. sorry for being so late but am here.I hope this doesn't count against me

    ReplyDelete